Let’s cut to the chase friends….
- doesn’t feel that great?
- was feeling great for a little while after you jumped on a fad diet and now not so much?
- wants to learn how to treat their body right but feel like they are going in circles with all the internet mumbo jumbo?
- is a moody , short tempered bitch most of the time?
- engages in negative self talk about their own body? Who is in a toxic relationship and can’t get out or change behaviors?
- can’t sleep?
- can’t poop?
- can’t cook?
- is overweight?
- has boating/gas?
- has skin irritations?
- doesn’t have the energy to play with the kids or walk the dog?
- is down right sick and does not have the energy or mental capacity to do the research?
- wants to get their shit together??
- wants to LEARN how to take care of their body? with whole foods MINUS food replacement shakes, pills, powders, all juice/smoothie cleanses.
Ya. I know. It sucks really bad. So many people are so jacked up. So if you suffer from any of these it’s time to kick the discomfort to the ever loving curb because your home, car, bed, relationships, physical activities, coffee/tea with friends and yes even facebook should be a happy places!
Your life should be filled with joy! Not stomach cramps, sleepless nights , temper tantrums and migraines. Fuck that!
I could pluck 20-3o people off my personal facebook page right now who I can see are lost, confused, overwhelmed, and discouraged by all the information. I see people everyday that are jumping into healing techniques that they read on a blog before the liver, kidneys and other organs are ready or optimized to handle the job.
I’m not judging. I get it! There is a lot of information and it’s not stopping. What concerns me even more are the people that stay quiet about it. It’s ok to ask for directions. It’s unbelievably brave to ask for help. There is no shame in seeking support.
This is about YOU and what YOU need. There is nothing gimmicky about it. It’s all real whole food. I want to get you on the road to healing your guts.
Get this… The body carries around 5-10 pounds of toxic inflammation. Gross. Even worse… Dangerous.
Inflammation leads to headaches, weight gain, and bloating and so many other things that sneak up on us when our organs aren’t functioning properly. Further on down the line it results in disease. It’s true!
By the end of our time together, you will have:
▪ Eliminated foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
▪ Learned which foods fuel your body, as well as those that leave you feeling tired and foggy
▪ Reduced or alleviated gas and bloating
▪ Improved your digestion and started experiencing regular bowel movements
▪ Properly absorbed and assimilated your foods so that your digestion and metabolism are at peak performance
▪ Eliminated sugar or coffee cravings that leave you feeling tired
▪ Reduced inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches, and poor digestion
▪ Learned tools to de-stress in the real world
▪ Feel more grounded, alert, powerful, and ready to take on the world of eating clean in your everyday life
▪ Jumpstarted and rebooted your metabolism.
It sounds pretty blasting amazing doesn’t it? Because it is.
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in 11 days.
- Feel like a super hero.
- Bitch slap stress
- Let go of things that no longer serve you.
- Kick unhealthy habits to the curb (that you didn’t even know you had!)
- Access to the tools that lead to change.
- Peel back layers to the onion and have the ability to dig deeper.
- More love, patience and kindness toward yourself
- New like minded friends
- Learn about foods, spices and practices that you didn’t know before.
It does not have to be scary, nor does it have to mean deprivation. It’s a process of discovery, of letting go of what is not working for you anymore, both physically and emotionally. Once you let go, you access freedom of body and mind.
Who doesn’t want that?
Going into my 4th season with this I am so excited to be helping so many people. So many photographers have worked themselves to the bone building and executing their businesses, raising their families, burning out their adrenals and picking up not so great habits. You know… working insane hours, eating at your desk, grabbing fast food on the way to/from sessions, and not taking the time for as much self care as this lifestyle can demand at times.
These two wonderful ladies know what it’s like to work HARD juggling many things. I am so proud of them for being a little vulnerable and tackling their goals head on. They made these transformations on their own and I simply gave them the tools, love and support to make it doable.
What you get:
- Spring Reboot Guide: a step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way.
- Daily Guide – a straight-forward reference that will help you focus on your detox each hour of the day.
- Recipe Guide – featuring 61 recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied.
- Daily Email Support – just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide information, support & accountability.
- 11-Day Guide with Suggested Meals – keeps you on track with meals during the reboot.
- The Ultimate Success Kit – this kit has every tool you need to combat any discomfort you may feel during the program.
- Private Facebook Support Forum – A lot of magic happens here!
See you soon!
Due to the nature and delivery process of this product all sales are final. Materials may not be sold or distributed with out permission. (that is stealing and you don’t want that karma do you? I didn’t think so)
The information presented in all Eat Swell Programs offered at www.eat-swell.com are for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by any government agency. These programs and the information contained within it are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information is not medical/dietary advice and is not given as medical advice. Because there is always some risk involved when changing diet and/or lifestyle, Eat Swell, Amy Boring and/or its webmaster assumes no responsibility for any adverse effects or consequences that might result from participating in any of our programs. Before engaging in any diet and/or lifestyle change, please consult a qualified medical professional.