I am not going to lie I was turned off by this root at first because it says straight up on the box that it is on the bitter side. I do not do well with bitter and crinkled my nose up at it. You know…much like people do when I say apple cider vinegar or beets. I even bought a bunch of the Traditional Medicinal Teas a while back on sale and this was among them. It took me awhile to warm up to it and after hearing friends rave about it I decided it was time to tell myself to grow the F up, get over my mental aversions and try it.
So I went for it. Put about a half tablespoon of coconut oil in it… because you should know that it is a medium chain fatty acid which believe it or not promotes restful sleep, and helps stimulate your body’s metabolism, leading to weight loss. Boom! Don’t be mislead my the fat content and the many many many healing benefits of coconut oil.
Oh and the bennies of drinking Dandelion Tea:
- Hello Vitamins A, B, C, D and E plus magnesium, potassium, calcium iron and zinc.
- Reduces inflammation, eases congestion and sucker punch bloating of the gut and has been known relieve fluid retention. Holla!
- Assists in purifying the liver, bladder and kidneys.
- Helps with digestion and will help with weight loss.
- Oh my aching joints! Sound like you??? Eases aching joints.
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Skin conditions?? It can help with certain skin conditions, such as eczema and acne because of it’s purification ability. Add it to the list! I know there are a TON of eczema sufferers running around.
So, if you have never given this a try please do. It’s a new favorite and with no learning curve.
I have a bunch of other tips, tricks and information up my sleeve and would love to have you join the Spring Reboot. I know it says it starts May 1st. feel free to jump on board and we’ll get you dialed in. People are loving it!