REPLENISH – RENEW – RECHARGE
It’s finally HERE! The Reboot is going into it’s 5th season! I can’t believe I have been supporting people through this for over a year now. I’m just going to say it…. You need this. We all do. Wheter we eat clean already or not. This takes you to the next level…whatever that is for you. I am going about it a bit different this season. I know summer is so busy but make some time for yourself. It is so worth it.
Confession: I have not been walking the walk as of late and am I paying for it. Big time. I seem to feel more imbalanced emotionally rather than physically when I get off track. I have been easily distracted, irritable, anxious, fearful, annoyed, impatient, disinterested and withdrawn. I have not been feeling very creative. My yoga practice was slipping. All these things and I know what I’m supposed to do. Our hearts gets so tangled and as humans we are constantly changing course. Time to tighten back up, get clear and move forward.
Am I right when I say it’s confusing out there? People are all over the road. I get added to groups all the time and things start showing up in my feed and I am like…. what the fug? People are eating 15 banana smoothies for breakfast. What.In.The.World? 15 banana smoothies. As in 15 bananas in one smoothie. Yikes.
I have noticed when I am engaged in this with others I do so well. I support you and in return I get support from you to keep going. We all win.
You may be familiar with what goes down around here if not this is the low down.
I created this program for 5 reasons:
- Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat! Why be confused when you can use one program that combines a detoxification AND the elimination diet, so you’ll finally know what’s right for you?
- I wanted to empower YOU (yeah, you!) with the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way.
- The world needs to know it’s possible to effectively detox without fancy pills or powders – whole foods will do the trick.
- Rebooting at least 4 times a year supports a healthy body for a lifetime.
- You deserve support! a program loaded with all the recipes, and step-by-step instructions you need to naturally detox – one you can use over and over throughout the entire season to refresh, and reboot.
Here are some of the results you can expect”
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kill sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decreased belly bump -
- Fit into your favorite jeans, dress or swimsuit.
This is a process of discovery, and letting go of what doesn’t working for you anymore - both physically and emotionally. What happens when you let go? You access an amazing freedom of both body and mind. Besides: who doesn’t want to look and feel there greatest, ASAP.
- Summer Reboot Guide: a step-by-step manual showing you exactly how to move forward in a safe and natural way
- Recipe Guide: packed with 75 simple kick ass recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I will email you daily to provide support & accountability
- 11-Day Guide with Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track, and take the guesswork out of meals during your detox
- 11-Day At a Glance: a day by day glance of your entire program, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy.
- The Ultimate Success Kit: this handy toolbox has everything you need to make your detox success last a lifetime
- A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze
- Private Facebook Support Forum – A great place to collaborate, make some friends and get the support you deserve
What we are going to do:
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body, and creating belly bloat
- Learn which foods fuel you, and ditch the ones that leave you feeling foggy
- Improve your digestion and started experiencing regular bowel movements
- Improve your nutrient absorption
- Ditch the sugar cravings
- Get rid of those bags under your eyes
- Discover the tools you need to de-stress in the real world
- Strengthen your immune system
- Jumpstart your metabolism with superfoods
“Joining in on the Spring Reboot was an opportunity for just that; a reboot. What I found as the days went by was that my view of food began to change. The included documents in the reboot lay it all out for you so you never have to guess what is next, or what to expect. I began to truly understand that eating for heath does not mean I can no longer enjoy food. The recipes included in the program were delicious, fresh and inspiring. A few of the recipes I used to build off of with my own ideas (“oh, this would be great with this or that…) This process also reaffirmed my suspicion that pastured dairy causes my skin to break out. I’m now enjoying my coconut milk all the more. Furthermore, since I had given up coffee because of adrenal issues, I always had that dreaded “afternoon slump”, but on the reboot, I noticed I had more energy during the later afternoon and found it easier to pick up an activity like going for a walk or riding my bike. I’m looking forward to signing up for the next reboot and to the change that it will bring with it; both inside and out.” - Skye Hardwick
You probably have questions. I would too. Here are a few of the most common things that I hear often. If you have a question not on the list please feel free to shoot me an email.
Got Questions? I have the answer.
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, food is powerful, and it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.